The 2010 Borlaug Dialogue Highlights publication is now available online, and is being mailed to all conference attendees as a resource to keep on hand.
The 2010 theme was "Take It to the Farmer: Reaching the World's Smallholders." Keynote speakers included:
- Kofi Annan, former UN secretary-general and chairman of the Alliance for a Green
Revolution in Africa;
- Howard Buffett, president of the Howard G. Buffett Foundation;
- Jeff Raikes, CEO of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation;
- U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack and his counterparts, Mohammed Rahimi of Afghanistan and Nazar Gondal of Pakistan;
- USAID Administrator Rajiv Shah, and more.
The publication features photos, speech excerpts and additional highlights from the 2010 Borlaug Dialogue, and is available at this link.
The full transcripts, audio and video recordings are available at www.worldfoodprize.org/2010.