Farm Journal Foundation Speaker Series | Nourishing Food Systems: The Interdependency Between Agriculture and Nutrition | Farm Journal Foundation
The two foundational Food Systems pillars - agriculture and nutrition - are often considered in silos in terms of policy, field implementation and economic impact. This panel will explore the direct interdependence between agriculture and nutrition—exploring current challenges and models of progress.
- Roger Thurow | Hunger Solutions Institute, Auburn University
- Shawn Baker | Chief Nutritionist, USAID
- Shawn Baker, Chief Nutritionist, USAID
- Dr. Namukolo Covic, Senior Research Coordinator, IFPRI/CGIAR Research Program on Agriculture for Nutrition and Health
- Dr. Kofi Boa, Founder and Executive Director, Centre for No-Till Agriculture