Nourishing the Future: Taking a Systems Approach | Bread for the World, 1,000 Days, Alliance to End Hunger
Join Bread for the World, 1,000 Days, and the Alliance to End Hunger for a side event to the 2021 Borlaug Dialogues! This event will lay out the problems and needs of global nutrition within food systems, offer participants the opportunity to hear from diverse stakeholder voices, and discuss potential solutions and approaches to scale up nutrition impact.
- Dr. Shakuntala Thilsted (invited), Global Lead for Nutrition and Public Health, World Fish
- Dr. Jim Barnhart (invited), Assistant Administrator, Bureau for Resilience and Food Security, USAID
- Dr. Charles Obuwah (invited), Chief Executive Officer, Action Against Hunger USA
- Gladys Mugambi (invited), Scaling Up Nutrition Government Focal Point and member of SUN Movement Executive Committee, Kenya
- William Moore (invited), Chief Executive Officer, Eleanor Crook Foundation
- Rev. David Beckmann (invited), President Emeritus, Bread for the World Rev.
- Eugene Cho, Chief Executive Officer and President, Bread for the World
- Eric Mitchell, Executive Director, Alliance to End Hunger
- Blythe Thomas, Initiative Director, 1,000 Days
- Samson Kanai, African & Middle East Sustainability Leader, Corteva
- Brendah Wekesa, Nutrition and Health Program Manager, One Acre Fund
- Cecilia Gamboa C., Department of Planning of the Ministry of Health
- Kathy Spahn, President and CEO, Helen Keller Intl