Thank you for your interest in Exhibiting at the 2019 Borlaug Dialogue. The 2019 Exhibitor Application process will be open through Thursday, August 1. As in past years, you will still be able to exhibit during both the Borlaug Dialogue and the Iowa Hunger Summit if desired.
Application Open | June 3
Application Closes | August 1
Applicants Notified | August 15
2019 Borlaug Dialogue October 16-18
The Borlaug Dialogue spans over a three day period and brings together over 1,200 people from more than 65 countries. This conference fosters a productive conversation on issues related to food security and nutrition. The theme for the 2019 Dialogue is, "Pax Agricultura: Peace Through Agriculture," will address the increasingly intersectional issues of food security, conflict and development.
- The Borlaug Dialogue offers both Premium and Regular exhibitor placements
- Regular Exhibit $425
- Premium Exhibit $495
- Each placement includes a six-foot table with black skirting and a wastebasket, with the availability of two chairs by request
- Access to an electrical outlet will be available for an additional fee
- Exhibit applications for the 2019 Borlaug Dialogue International Symposium will close on August 1, 2019
- Applicants will be notified of the status of their application by August 15, 2019, via the email provided on their submitted form
- All applications must be submitted through the 2019 Exhibits Application Form
- Please note that submitting an application does not guarantee an exhibit space during the 2019 events
Iowa Hunger Summit
There is also an opportunity to apply for an exhibit at this year’s Iowa Hunger Summit on Monday, October 14. To apply, please indicate so within your application. For more information on the Iowa Hunger Summit, please visit www.IowaHungerSummit.org.
With questions regarding exhibiting at this year’s World Food Prize Borlaug Dialogue and Iowa Hunger Summit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.